LEONESS PHOTOGRAPHY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking an appointment with Leoness Photography you are subject to these full terms and conditions!
- • The Booking fee is 100% of the Client's session fee and due at time of booking.
- • The Booking fee is not included in any photo packages.
- • The Booking fee is non-refundable. In case of cancellation, the fee can be transferred to an alternative session time.
- • The Booking fee must be received within 3 days from the day of booking or session date will be reopened.
- • Payments can be made by bank transfer, PayPal, cheque or cash.
- • Once the booking has been made the Client will receive a welcome packet in the post with all the session information and contracts included. Also, the Photographer will be available for a consultation and to personalise the Client's session.
- • No session fee will be refunded due to cancellation but re-schedule will be offered.
- • 48 hours notice before the session is needed if Client would like to reschedule.
- • Only one reschedule is allowed.
- • Photographer maintains the right to reschedule if needed due to inclement weather, illness, emergency, etc.
- • Newborn photo shoots always take place at the Photographer's Bishopstone home studio.
- • Any other photo shoots can take place at a desired location as well.
- • Studio shootings for more than 4 people shall take place in a larger studio in town.
- • Any cost for location usage (e.g.: entry tickets) shall be paid by the Client.
- • If it is not possible for an outdoor session to take place due to bad weather, a studio session will be offered or the outdoor session can be rescheduled with no additional charge.
- • Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your allotted session time. Arriving late may result in fewer images due to the shortened time frame.
- • The Photographer is available for a consultation, before the session, in order to discuss and explain any questions the Client may have.
- • The Client is welcome to bring any change of clothing or personal things (e.g. toys, blankets, etc...) to the photo shoot.
- • The Client is welcome to use their mobile phone to take one or two pictures of the shooting (just don't forget to tag Leoness Photography if you post it to social media)
Limit of liability
- • The Photographer takes the utmost care with respect to the exposure, retouching, and transportation of digital captures, proofs and prints. However, in the unlikely event that all the originals are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed within or beyond Photographer’s control, Photographer’s liability is limited to the refund of all payments received, or a re-shoot can be scheduled at no additional cost.
- • The limit of liability for partial loss or damage of originals shall be a prorated amount of the total amount, based on the percentage of originals lost or damaged.
- • In the unlikely event that Photographer is injured or becomes ill to attend the portrait session, the Photographer will make every effort to reschedule at the earliest possible date. If the situation should occur and a reschedule is not possible, responsibility and liability are limited to the return of all the payment received.
- • Re-shoots are determined at the discretion of the Photographer. In the unlikely event that the Client is completely dissatisfied with the final results based solely on personal preference, the Photographer will re-shoot at a 25% discount from the original Collection fee. The Client is then able to order digital copies or prints from the second portrait session only.
- • In the unlikely event that the finished product from a portrait session is unusable due to technical problems (camera failure or exposure problems), Photographer will re-shoot at no additional charge.
- • A low resolution watermarked Facebook preview will be available within 48 hours of the session. Clients are free to like, tag and share this as they wish.
- • Images shall be made available to the Client to view via a viewing session at my studio or at the Client's home within 2-4 weeks of the session date. This viewing session is a separate appointment that included in the session fee.
- • During the viewing session, the Client will see a digital gallery of all the edited photos. The Client can make a selection of their favourites to purchase.
- • The Client's gallery shall contain anywhere from 20 images upwards from an average 1-hour session. In both instances, this number is dependent upon factors such as weather and willingness/co-operation of subjects. If the total number of images is above or below the average amount, no credit will be given or additional charges apply.
- • The Client's full gallery shall be available during the viewing session only when any orders should be placed.
- • The digital files of all images purchased will be provided via a separate and private online gallery where the Client shall download their purchased photos from. This gallery will be available for 7 days from the day of the order placed. All downloads shall be made within 7 days otherwise a re-installation fee of £20 applies.
- • All proofs are professionally post-processed i.e. correction of certain elements in an image such as minor physical flaws, (yellow teeth, skin blemishes, dark eyeshadows etc). Leoness Photography is granted total artistic control over the final image. Any other digital corrections and retouch works would cost £50 per hour.
- • Extra print/product order is fulfilled between 7-14 days from the ordering session, depending on the products ordered. Leoness Photography does not accept responsibility for any delays caused by supplier interruptions or the postal service.
- • All payments under £500 must be made in full at the time of ordering. For orders of £500, we offer interest-free instalments. For more details about our personalised instalments please contact us! Digital image, print and product prices, which are subject to change at the discretion of Leoness Photography, are available on the website (prices valid at the time of placing an order will be honoured)
- •Leoness Photography can guarantee the best quality of prints and products ordered directly from us. Unfortunately, we cannot take the responsibility for products ordered from other companies.
Copyright and penalties
- • Under the law, the Photographer has full copyright ownership to any photographs that have been taken.
- • Leoness Photography reserves the right to use any pictures for the purposes of online/offline displays, portfolio, advertising or promotion.
- • It is illegal to copy, scan, download, print, modify, reproduce or otherwise steal any image created by Photographer unless given written consent in the form of a Copyright Release. This applies to images posted in Photographer's Private Online Gallery, Blog, Facebook, or Hard Copy images. If the Client steals images via any method above or any other method, the Client will be charged legal fines and invoiced for the cost of EACH digital image stolen, at the Photographer’s current price per image.
- • Sharing is only accepted on Facebook or Pinterest where the source can be seen clearly.
- • Digital files purchased can be uploaded to social media only with Photographer's small logo (a set of watermarked and web-sized version of your purchases will be provided).
- • Any kind of filtering and cropping of photos on social media are strictly not allowed!
- • If the Client has any questions regarding copyright and the use of photographs please contact the Photographer.
- • It is possible to have all the photos 100% private. The Client may request for 100% privacy BEFORE booking any session.
Gift cards and Exclusive Online Vouchers
- • Gift cards and Online Vouchers are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- • Gift cards and Online Vouchers are not for resale or any kind of reproduction.
- • The session must be booked in advance upon receiving a gift card or voucher and the timing is dependent upon the availability of the Photographer.
- • Gift cards and Online Vouchers are only valid once paid for in full amount by the party who has purchased them.
- • Upon purchasing a Gift card and Online Voucher, the redeemer is bound to Leoness Photography's usual terms and conditions of photography shoots.
- • Prizes of photo shoots can be won occasionally on Leoness Photography's Facebook page. These giveaways are great opportunities to win a free or discounted price photo shoot.
- • The drawings are made with Rafflecopter.
- • People are included in the raffle only if every role listed in the Giveaway post has been made.
- • All giveaway winners have to book their session within 30 days from the drawing day otherwise winners might lose their prize.
- • All Giveaway sessions take place on-location on a school term weekday unless the Giveaway post says something different.
- • Giveaway prizes do not apply to Newborn photo sessions unless the Giveaway post says it so.
- • Available occasionally only for short periods (e.g.: Easter, Halloween, Christmas, etc...)
- • Up to 20-minute session time
- • Usually, up to 3 digital photos are included (delivered via download). The number of good captures depending on the children's mood/behaviour.
- • Pre-designed set-ups
- • Studio or on-location sessions
- • Incorrectly supplied physical items (such as prints, canvases or photo books) can be returned and will be replaced at no extra charge.
- • Returns will not be considered for incorrectly ordered items or items ordered in error.
- • Due to the digital nature of the product, JPEG images cannot be returned.